Tuesday, June 28, 2011

LAST NIGHT. SNIFFLE

I'm chilling with Jenny in my room and it's like...11 PM. She's still studying Social Studies for her massive exams tomorrow. I'm watching True Blood. Suddenly, there's a knock at the door and Jenny is shadily summoned outside. Five minutes later, The Dentist, May, and Jenny come back upstairs with two bags of goodbye gifts for me. D: SNIFFLE. Jenny bought my candy, chocolates, and chocolate cookies. May made me a little stuffed rabbit. Aiyi bought me a journal cover and a handmade Amis keychain. We totally group-hugged it out and I did NOT cry (Thank you very much, Amy Wang).

God really blessed me with this family. They took me in for an entire month, housed me, fed me (extremely well), and went out of their way to make me feel at home. I got really close with May especially and I was just starting to get to know Jenny better. Hopefully, we'll continue to keep in contact. I've repeatedly invited them to America. May wants to come to MIT. :D That would be so awesome! I'm definitely going to keep them in my prayers as I leave tomorrow morning. May God bless them just as He has blessed me by bringing them to me.

I WILL NOT CRY.

Until I get on the train.


1 comment: