Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random Observations

Lately, I've been feeling more relaxed. It's like summer has come early. I don't know if it's this crazy heat wave, or if its just the afterglow of Easter Break, but AP tests are no longer a hurdle that I must break my back to leap over. I still don't feel like I'm prepared and I still am nowhere confident enough to say that I will get a 5 on any of them, but it's almost as if I've been making a mountain out of a molehill all year long, and now I'm finally close enough to see it for what it is.

So here's my plan for the next two weeks:
Cram for History and Chem this Friday in preparation for the SATs on May 2nd.
May 1st, study for AP Calc. After SAT, study some more.
May 7, cram for APUSH.
May 9, begin cramming for AP Chem test. Learn all the equations, memorize ions, formulas, etc.
May 12, cram for English test. Learn all the literary terms and crap in the back.
After May 13, do nothing while waiting impatiently for the summer to arrive.

I think it's because we're entering the ninth inning, and teachers are giving less homework in hopes that we'll be studying at home. (As if. Neopets, baby!) Less homework = more free time. Free time = Doing nothing, regretting it later, and depression.

For example, I should be doing my study guide right now. D:

But guys, we're almost there! The end is so near I can taste it. Literally. It tastes like FREEDOM. In two weeks, we'll be done with our Junior Year! Except for French. That's going to be a bitch forever.

Decades.

SUMMER.

No comments:

Post a Comment