Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter

What's with this random crap they make you type in the verification box?

emingra.

I mean, wtf is that?

emingra (uh-meen-gruh) - A subtropical species of platypus that stemmed from the genetic mutation of an elephant, mink, and grape.

Today marks the first day of a fresh countdown in the Wang Family. Father has begun speaking again. Will the miracles ever cease?

Cute makeup though. Not that I was eavesdropping.

SAT Is are done and over with. Never dealing with that shit again. I absolutely refuse. Ten hours of my life, wasted. Then I discover that soon they're going to chuck SAT IIs out the window. I just signed up for two. FML.

(Somewhere in the distance, Kim is going "MLR!")

So prom. It's a dilemma that I have yet to make a decision about. Sure, every girl wants to buy a pretty dress, do her hair, poke herself in the eyeball with a makeup stick. Prom is like the American Dream. People immigrate to America from impoverished countries just so they can be a part of the American tradition that is Prom. Prom is not a joke!

"But Prom is like...everything I ever dreamed about when I was a kid."

Well, I dreamed about world domination. We can't all aim high, y'know.

Ouch. Burn.

I told my Dad I wanted to become a surgeon. He told me to become a dentist instead. My mom told me to be a psychiatrist.

You watch it people. Or I'm going to become a homeless in Beverly Hills.

They make a killing you know.

I am a hypocrite, raised in a family of hypocrites, and breeding hypocrisy in the world like the next Plague.

Sometimes I wish I can look at people and appreciate them for who they are and who God made them to be. Other times I just say "DIE! DIE! DIE!" in my head until Satan chooses someone else to bother. Can you imagine our thoughts in heaven? It'd be like we're permanently high. We will only see the positive side. Instead of half-empty, we'll always see overfilling. Does the perspective change come naturally after death? Or do you have to achieve nirvana before you can enter heaven?

Life without temptation and sin.

What would it be like?

1 comment: