Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Adapting

Whine whine, bitch bitch. I'm trying not to, I swear.

Right now, I can't picture myself living here for four years. But that's now. Who knows what I'll think in a few days, a few weeks. It's tough, but I'm hanging in here.

I am convinced my hallmates think I'm lame...which I do not deny, but I'm AWESOME too, damn it! I don't cuss as much anymore, I'm holding back on partying, and I stay home all day studying... but that don't mean I'm LAME! haha. It means I'm adjusting!

I should be ashamed at how many times I've used the word "I" in the past few sentences, but this is a personal blog, so I think I'm justified. haha.

I hope I'm just being paranoid that my hallmates hate me. ): I swear I've been getting some hairy eyeballs.

The people here, as a whole, are rather wealthy. (I'm being polite.) You have no idea how many iPhone 4s I've seen since coming here. It seems that everyone and their momma has one. The other day, a girl was wearing a real Rolex. Dayum. Anyways, hoping to get adjusted soon. Will update regularly.

2 comments:

  1. its okay i haven't met any asians yet. i'm in withdrawal with fullblown yellow fever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby!
    I thought I already commented on this.. Opps guess it didn't go through. Sorry to hear that you're having a rough transition. I'll pray for you. Miss you, mama wang, & papa wang!

    P.S.NO ONE CAN EVER HATE THE CUTEST/FRESHEST RICEBALL FROM CALIFORNIA. THAT JUST NOT RIGHT. Go out and be the social butterfly that you are. :P

    ReplyDelete