Monday, August 2, 2010

Taiwan Blog: 7/17 (Heh. I forgot about this one)

07/17/10

It’s been a while since I blogged last. All I can say is that things have changed a lot and for the better. It’s the end of the second week and I am now on a train heading for TaiDong. Many people are leaving for Taipei today. Among these, the most noteworthy are Andrea, my Fremont buddy, and Lester, my Xiao Pang buddy. ): I miss them a lot. I don’t know how the skit will work without Lester’s Bert laugh. D: A lot of people are gone now, and I already know I’ll be staying up very late tonight working on tomorrow’s skit. We’ll have to change it completely because of our decimated numbers. Down from 90 to around 20. One more week to go! God has been very good to me in these past two weeks. I’ve had awesome students and even more awesome fellow teachers. It’s hard to believe how alienated I felt from these people just weeks ago. Now, I endure their absence miserably. The Lins and the Liaos! Canadians are secretly awesome. Who knew? I don’t know what I’m going to do next week when ADVENT ends and we all go our separate ways. I’m going to be a wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment