Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Epic Fail

So I failed my driving test today. Hee. Made two critical driving errors. (Two automatic fails) Poor Bob the Proctor. He almost had a heart attack during the first one. Well, my next test will be in September. And the test after that probably sometime in October. What a great birthday present that would be. A driver's license.

I can't say I'm not pissed. But it's not Bob the Proctor's fault. I was mentally prepared to fail, but it still irks me. It's irksome. D: Driving scares the hell out of me, but I know that once I master it, it will be worth it. As of the moment, I can't decide if I'm more pissed or more disappointed. Gosh, I wanted to punch something. But, rationale prevailed and I did not break my hand(s) on anything concrete. Instead, I clutched a body pillow and sobbed my eyes out. Sadness. I had watermelon to comfort me though. (:

I've gone through many close calls in the past. Panel, which I really should not have passed. Blegh. That's the freshest wound on my ego right now. Well, here's a new scar. I can't say I'm traumatized for life, but I'm a little turned off driving right now. It just doesn't came naturally to me, this driving. Steering a big metal box at breakneck speeds next to other big metal boxes. Thank god for airbags.

I discovered another major fear in my life. (Not failure. I already knew about that one.) I think, I am very afraid of going insane. I don't know why, but my family knows a lot of insane people. Like, lock up in an asylum insane. What if I go crazy one day? The scary part is, I won't even know it... I don't want to end up like House! D:

So yeah. A little mopey. A little emo. Food makes it worse. Comfort even more so. I don't want to be comforted. I want to feel the consequences of my actions. Or else I'm going to think I can get away with it the next time.

School's starting soon. More things I can fail at. EPIC FAIL. (sigh)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, it's okay. It's not like failing a college entrance exam for your dream school or anything. Driving tests you can take over; all that's lost is time and it's nothing to be sad over. Unless you're like Spongebob or something haha ;) Just know that there are some people who never even pass their written exam and never get to even touch the wheel. No need for pessimism, okay? (: Team JAK's supporting you!

    With failure comes success, yo.

    ReplyDelete