Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend of Partying and SuperBowl...ing?

Wow. This weekend was just jampacked with goodies. I spent the entire Saturday outside of my house, working, partying, singing, etc. From 9AM to 4 PM I was doing community service for CSF. For some reason, I always thought I had more than 4.5 hours. hahaha. Oops. Well, now I have 9.5. I hope they let us sell bags of candy for that extra 30 minutes. After RAFT, Samantha and I went to go get some Froyo. See, I MUST be on my period. Since when did I start liking frozen yogurt? I feel like such a traitor to my people.

Felicia's party was fun. Hella people there, hella food, hella laughing, hella everything. There was Hao and Brandon trying to play The Show on the piano all night. The random football player that showed up with PJ that everyone was trying to identify. Sudoku cheaters! hahaha. Then that epic game of Ten Sluts on a Bus. I can't believe I lost. D:

Today, I took Samantha to church. It was kind of fun. Seemed like a real ADVENTy day. hahaha. Phil was in town and I heard Sunny was too. I didn't get to see Sunny though. D: Pastor Quoc talked about having faith, taking action, and not just relying on sovereignty. I'll give him an "AMEN!" for that!

We came home to watch the Superbowl and work on Abel's project. I've always had a thing for the underdog. It was a GOOD game!! My Dad almost cried when the Saints intercepted that throw. Hee. He was for the other team. (Boo.) I see a lot of gloating in my future. I can finally see the appeal in Football. I imagine, though, that boys would hate watching with me because I would ask a lot of stupid questions. "Wait. Does that count as a fumble? What happens now? Who gets the ball?" Geez. I sound like my mom when I'm watching CSI. "Who killed him? Why did he kill him?" "GOOD GOD, MOM. I don''t know. I'll tell you when it's OVER." hahahaha

My Aiyi brought over ribs, chicken, and mashed potatoes. I've never felt so white. heh. Those ribs were DAMN good. I hadn't had beef in such a long time. Each bite was like a million individual tastebud orgasms in my mouth. We established that I can chew a bone way cleaner than my dog can. MUAHAHAHAHA. >:] Also, I have logged away in my mind to never eat ribs on a date. Gosh. That stuff is messy as hell! BUT DELICIOUS.

I'm really high. So, I'll stop typing now. Time to read some S&S. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment