Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dream Two

Not that detailed because I can't remember all of it:

I was with Tatiana in New York and we were getting ready to go out. Suddenly, we knew a crime had been committed and a child was missing/dead. We ran out to solve the crime!

We end up on this island that was surrounded by the most gorgeous blue water. As we're looking out over the edge of the fort, it occurred to us to look through the cannons. At this point, we had a woman in custody as our prime suspect. Looking through the sights, we realize that the cannon is lined up exactly with the room that the child was living in. (Four floors down from the top.) However, there was some complicated plot twist where the killer thought she was looking at another building and killed the child by accident. (Yeah, weird.)

Then, we were interrogating the criminal when she asked for a mirror. Suddenly, I was the criminal. I was staring in abject horror at my bottom teeth which were all loose. I was desperately trying to straighten them with my tongue but when I closed my mouth, all of them fell out. As it turns out, the woman was diagnosed with a disease and was given drugs to treat the symptoms (such as the loss of teeth). However, instead of taking the drugs, she sold them for profit, unwittingly condemning herself to a life of gumminess. blegh.

My roommate's alarm woke me up this morning. I thought it was my own and wondered why my alarm was going off at 7:30. A very confused minute. Back to Chem lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment