Thursday, June 10, 2010

First Day of Freedom

I spent my first day of freedom romping around Great America. I originally planned to just take my cousin as a "Hey, This is America!" kind of thing, but a bunch of friends happened to be going on the same day. What a crazy random happenstance! Anyways, we definitely got our $20 worth.

The day started and ended at the Merry-Go-Round. I hate that ride. Guh. We waited in long-ass rides at Survivor and PsychoMouse before we ran into the LARGE group of Indy students. I still want to know if ANYONE ever does that chanting/stomping thing at the Survivor ride. I really wanted to do it, but no one else did...and I am follower. (sigh) While we waited for Wendy, Denise, Camille, Jenny, TK, Gloria, and Samantha to finish screaming their heads off, MooMoo and I went to this one souvenir shop. BE STILL MY HEART. Blonde/Blue eyed version of Bill Compton. Except his name was Greg. :D Eh, William, Gregory, both equally hot names in my opinion. Later, I totally took the group of girls by to awkwardly check him out, but they were all convinced I was influenced by my post-PyschoMouse adrenalin rush. Whatever, I still thought he was cute! I guess I just have a thing for vampire-looking boys. Woot!

Ooh, Jenny and I totally signed up for this Rockband thing onstage. We called ourselves The Auditory Ossicles and dragged TK onstage to sing Livin' on a Prayer. hee. 200,000 points. UUNNTTZZZ. High score of the DAY. Wooot! I bombed the guitar solo though. I hate Rockband. It's definitely no Guitar Hero. >:]

For lunch, we left Great America and snuck over to In-N-Out for some STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKES. The girls were definitely feeling that lactose overdose when we rode Top Gun, Vortex, The Grizzly, and Orbit back to back. Craziness. I still want to barf.

Overall, a highly satisfying day. My head is still spinning. blergh.


GREG/BILL COMPTON. CAAAAALL MEEEEEE.

1 comment: