Friday, June 5, 2009

Crazy Things I Do...

Today, I got home around 12:45 PM. Exhausted. I had a hard time keeping my eyes open through two presentations in English class. To make a hopeless situation worse, both groups decided to turn the lights off. Sleep was calling to me, but I resisted the urge. (Unlike Sarah. heh.)

After I got home, I watched the first two episodes of Mental. No, not The Mentalist (Which is also a great show), but Mental, a new show on FOX. Dr. Gallagher is hot. And British. Now we have two blue-eyes British hotties who play unconventional doctors on FOX. I'm starting to really like this channel, despite its conservative biases. heh.

Then, around 2PM, I conk out. (I always stay awake for television.) My mom calls me, wakes me up, and the following conversation ensued:


Mom: Are your friends over?
Me: Mm...yes.
Mom: What are they doing?
Me: They're downstairs...studying...or playing..or something.
Mom: Are you sleeping?
Me: Mm..yes.
Mom: How long have they been over?
Me: Mm...thirty minutes?
Mom: (pause) How did they get in?
Me: Mm....(long pause)
Mom: Well?
Me: I don't know...I'm thinking.

Then my Mom hangs up.


Now, I'm lying in bed. I get up and I actually walk over to the balcony and look a bit.

"Hmm. Where are my friends?"

Then I (sleep)walk downstairs and actually go to the door to double check. By this time, I'm starting to wake up. Then I think, "Wait. Today's Friday. My friends are coming on Saturday."

"Hmm.." And I go back to sleep.

Then, at 5PM my Mom wakes me up to yell at me for lying to her. With my sister cracking up in the back going "I told you so! No one ever listen!" I only remember about half of what I supposedly said, I had to piece together the conversation with my Mom's help. haha.

Just another prime example of the crazy things I do when I'm asleep. I'll tell you guys more about other stupid things I've done later. Now I'm watching Ghost Stories with my sister. (:

1 comment:

  1. Haha we all lose track of what day of the week when we're being treated like this by our teachers. Oh my biological clock ;(

    ReplyDelete