Monday, March 5, 2012

Best Text Convo I've Ever Had

I'm at work right now, but this was brilliant so I had to post it before I accidentally deleted the text. I'm scanning teleforms when I get a text from a number I don't recognize:

Her: Baby? Are you up?
Me: who is this?
Her: What? Are you with your wife?
Her: Marissa of course baby.
Me: Get thee behind me, Satan!
Her: Huh?
Her: Oh this must be her. Tell my man I said to call me.
Me: YOUR MAN?? Bitch, I will cut you.
Her: Sorry I think I texted the wrong number I was looking for 5515 not 5155 I really apologize...Hungover
Me: Aww, it was fun while it lasted. Have a happy adulterous life! :)


No joke. That is the exact conversation transcribed word for word. Made my day. I think I'm going to make it a habit to text random numbers now and start drama.

"WHO IS SHE. I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL"

Ok, back to work...

UPDATE: Her: "Haha! You so funny!!"


UPDATE 2: So, I was talking to Clinton who says " I suppose now you know the number she was going for...you can warn him". And this gets me thinking of all the ways we can mess with Marissa's poor unsuspecting lover.

Should I text him and say "I know your secret?"

How about "I want a divorce." ?

My personal favorite, coordinate a group a people to text him, one letter at a time, "A-D-U-L-T-E-R-E-R". 

BRILLIANT.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment