Monday, October 25, 2010

Underachieving

College is definitely a very different environment from high school. Looking back, I've discovered that high school was a joke. Remember getting 90% and above on tests? Now, we pray for the median/curve to be set around 70 or 80%. My test scores of late have been less than exemplary. It's a rude wakeup call. Half-ass will no longer suffice. It's time to actually buckle up and do work. Shocking.

My midterm scores are horrifying. If not for covered grades, I'm pretty sure I would have flunked out of school already. My chances of making Dean's list are extremely slim. (3.7 GPA) Here's what I'm working with.

Physics Midterm #1:
76/100. Median was 81. Highest score? 100. Multiple. Bastards.

Chem Midterm #1:
83/100. I have no idea what the curve is.

Chem Lab Midterm #1:
72/100. Median was 69. Highest score is over 90.

My only saving grace is Intro to Physio Psych...but even there, things aren't looking too great.

Midterm #1: 97 out of 100. Highest score was 98. Median was in the 70's.
Midterm #2: 80/100. Median in the high 60's.


I MISS HAVING 90's. College just makes you feel bad about yourself. On the bright side, it does motivate you to work harder. I sincerely hope that things get better.

Feverish prayer right now. 24/7

1 comment: