Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

Four day weekend, and I'm already thinking about homework. I finished the Lysistrata script, still need to make a mask. I asked my Dad how I should make mask, and he said, "Why do you need another one?" Ouch. Asshole.

Oh! So today my Daddy's like "You know our Chinese president?" And I'm like "There is no Chinese president, Dad." He shakes his head, adamant. "Yes. His last name was Lin. I'm sure."

"..."

"His first name was Frank."

"..."

"HEE. FRANKLIN. WAHAHAHAHAHA."

(sigh) This, guys, is where I get it from. He cracked himself up for a whole minute. "That was a really lame joke, huh."

Yeah, Dad. It was. BUT I LOVED IT. HEE!



So anyways, on a more stressful note: I need to finish my college apps. Still have to do the Stanford Supplement. D: Those extra short essays are a pain in the ass. Then, I have to spruce up my letter of recommendation from my piano teacher. She emails me her letter with strict instructions to "Add stuff and make it compliment [me] better." Oh, Lisa. What would I do without you and your electronic signature? Which reminds me that I have to learn how to write a resume. What the heck am I going to write on my music resume? Guh. Stress.


FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment