Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Guh. Sick.

I'm sick.


It's a love hate relationship.


I hate being sick. The stuffy noses. The itchy throats. The sneeze that lodges itself somewhere between your nose and your mouth and refuses to come out. The feeling that all your energy has leaked out of your nose along with the Yangstze River of boogers. Sick = Suck.

I love complaining about being sick. Mom says: "Clean up your room!". I say "-sniffle and look pathetic-" And Mom goes "Shao lai le. Suck it up.", grumbles, and leaves me alone. Then I mope around the house, sniffling, sneezing, groaning. Mom and Dad scream "JUST EAT THE DAMN MEDICINE." And I say, "No. I'm working out my immune system. ): " Fun fun fun.

Maybe I'm not sick. Maybe its allergies. Maybe my throat is just sore because I have been singing the Lesbian Fight Song at the top of my lungs for the past two weeks...

Maybe my subconcious desire to be on House has taken over my body...



One can only wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment